(as of Jan 03,2020 16:49:45 UTC – Details)
The DASH diet has been rated the best diet for overall health and wellness for the past 5 years in a row.
The DASH diet
- is low in saturated fat and dietary cholesterol
- is low in sodium (if following the low-sodium version)
- is rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium, protein, and fiber
- emphasizes fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy
- includes whole grains, fish, poultry, and nuts
- limits red meat, sweets, and sugary beverages.
Is it good for weight loss? The short answer: Yes. The slightly longer one: This “diet” wasn’t intended for weight loss, though you will see losses as you eat better and eat less, especially if you specifically design your daily meal plan with fewer calories.
In this Cookbook you’ll find plenty of easy-to-prepare recipes that are not only delicious but also aimed at keeping you satisfied throughout the day. While many of the benefits stated in this cookbook include limiting salt, saturated fat and bad cholesterol, another major plus for the followers of this diet is – weight loss.
Use this Dash Diet Instant Pot Cookbook to make EVERY meal, ANY day of the week, with:
- More than 70+ creative Dash Diet recipes
- Delicious options for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and desserts